Monday, May 26, 2014

#realtalk



               Real talk:  Real talk is just sayin' what's on your mind with out a care for logic or what others think.

           So lets talk real. I'm graduating, and I'm scared out of my mind as to what is going to come next. I have this excitement inside of me just ready to burst out of the seams, but just underneath that excitement is an overwhelming, crushing weight of fear/ anxiety.

           I'm not 100 percent sure what I'm afraid of. Maybe its because I'm afraid of failing at college afraid that I wont be good enough at nursing.

            Maybe it's all these things.

          Or maybe it's just because I'm afraid of leaving the part of life that i know and that I've been comfortable with. But i'm still excited to start on this new journey in my life.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment