Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gone Fishing


Gone Fishing: Suzie Zurflu


"gone fishing. a sign that says we've locked up and have gone to do something we love. we don't have these signs anymore.

how lovely would it be to live in a world where we could put up our own "gone fishing" signs?

gone dancing
gone painting
gone writing
gone singing
gone walking
gone reading
gone....


just gone."  

I'm jealous. I'm jealous I haven't thought to write something like this. 
I wish that I could show you how I feel with my words,
that I didn't use the word I so much.

2 comments:

  1. ok. stop. i just stumbled upon this and am so honored!! i didn't think that anyone read that. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its' always a great feeling to know that someone read your stuff :) thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete