Sunday, February 2, 2014


 Here's something I wrote, I hope you like it: it's called   Things I see.



            I see things not many others can,

               
             I capture one fleeting moment and make it last forever

                         Just one moment.



                The sense of complete joy shown in a child's laughing smile

  All the pain shown in a single tear as it trickles down a smooth cheek.


             I can show people the beauty of God's creations;

                  make things seem as if you could reach out and touch them.

     As if you could touch the cold pristine water of the glaciers,

         or the calm and peaceful  meadow.


                   From the dew painted grass seen in the first lights of morn,

         to the snow covered peaks of the Alps.

    I have seen it all.
  

4 comments:

  1. jo march. how have i not seen you before?! simply because of your name i feel like we will be bosom friends. soul sisters if you will.

    lovely writing jo march. i especially liked the part about "a child's laughing smile" and "a single tear."

    good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm really glad that you liked it. Hahaha have you seen Austin Land? Cause the line "bosom sister" is on there :)

      Delete
  2. Your words paint such an image in my mind! I love this post! And thanks for the comment over at my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously good imagery throughout this... love your usage of words :D

    ReplyDelete